Legal conditions for access and use
I. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
Access and USERS
Those who access the website www.elenaruas.com become USERS, who fully and unreservedly accept each Term of Use listed herein, without prejudice to the specific conditions that may need to be applied if a USER wishes to sign up for any of the services on offer on the website.
The Portal service is offered free of charge. However, Elena Saura Ramos reserves the right to condition access to some services on prior USER registration through completion of a User Registration Form, which is available to anyone who wishes to become as a REGISTERED USER.
When a USER is required to sign up as a REGISTERED USER or to provide personal details to be able to access any of the specific services, the provisions set forth in the chapter on Safety and Protection of Personal Data shall apply to the collection and processing of such personal details.
To improve the features offered on the website, Elena Saura Ramos reserves the right to modify, expand or temporarily discontinue the display, configuration, technical specifications, content and services on the website, at any time, unilaterally and without prior notice.
The USER undertakes to make proper use of the content and services on www.elenaruas.com, which may never be used for illicit activities or actions which may be contrary to public order, national defence or public health. Any use by the USER of the content and services must respect the principles listed in the preceding paragraph.
The intellectual property rights to the content of the website www.elenaruas.com, their graphic design and computer codes, as well as the trade names, trademarks and distinctive signs that appear therein, are owned by Elena Saura Ramos.
Any reproduction, distribution, commercialisation or transformation of the content which has not been expressly authorised by its owner constitutes an infringement of the intellectual property rights protected by Law.
Elena Saura Ramos may bring any administrative, civil or criminal proceedings in the event of infringement of these rights by the USER.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
Access to and use of the website www.elenaruas.com will be under the USER’s exclusive responsibility.
The website www.elenaruas.com uses proprietary and third-party cookies to facilitate website browsing and secure greater effectiveness and personalisation of the services offered to USERS. For further information on use, please check the paragraph on the www.elenaruas.com/cookie-policy
Elena Saura Ramos undertakes to process your data in accordance with the applicable personal data protection regulations applicable at any time. Specifically, Iberdrola will comply with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and any other related implementing regulations in force at any time.
1. Who is the data controller?
Contact details of the data controller and Data Protection Officer:
Elena Saura Ramos
2. How do we collect personal data from you?
Elena Saura Ramos may have the data you provide us with in the forms you fill in or through the e-mail account that Elena Saura Ramos makes available on its website for contact purposes.
This data is processed when you interact with the website as described in this Privacy and Cookies Policy; when you register on the website or use certain features without registering.
We ask you to update your personal data as it changes, and always provide truthful information, as we must have your current information.
3. How do we use personal data of the USERS?
Elena Saura Ramos informs USERS that the personal data provided and captured will be used for the purpose of:
- Respond to queries or requests for information that USERS may make;
- The use or provision of services, if any, after registration of the USER, in accordance with the Legal Notice and Legal Conditions for access and use of the Website and the specific conditions of certain services;
- To customize and improve the tools and functionalities of the website, as well as to guarantee its technical operation;
- Use them for any other purpose required or permitted by the applicable law or for which you have given your consent.
4. Why do we process personal data of the USERS?
Elena Saura Ramos may process your personal data on any of the following legal bases: (A) legitimate business purposes; (B) when you have given your consent; (C) when it is necessary to comply with Elena Saura Ramos’ legal obligations.
5. Who will be able to access the USER’s personal data?
Depending on the purposes for which personal information is collected, it may be accessed by the following individuals, without distinction:
- Elena Saura Ramos
- Official bodies or third parties in accordance with the applicable legislation;
- External service providers, with whom we have signed the legally required contracts under which they guarantee the fulfilment of their obligations as data processors.
6. How do we protect USER’s personal information?
Elena Saura Ramos is not responsible for the actions of third parties who, in violation of these measures, access the aforementioned data and information.
7. How long will we keep the USER’s personal data?
The criteria we follow for the retention of your data is determined by:
- The purpose of the data collected and the fulfilment of this purpose.
- The reasons why the data is collected: e.g. in case of consent, you can revoke it at any time.
- Required periods of storage according to contractual and legislative requirements.
The information provided by the USER shall in any case be considered confidential and may not be used for any other purpose than that which Elena Saura Ramos informs the USER of, where appropriate.
9. What are the data protection rights of USERS?
USERS may exercise the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data: you may ask Elena Saura Ramos if it is processing your data, and if so, access them.
- Right to request rectification if the data are inaccurate or complete the data that it is incomplete.
- Right to request erasure of your data.
- Right to request restriction of processing: in this case we will only retain them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to processing: Elena Saura Ramos will no longer process personal data, with the exception that they must continue to be processed for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you may withdraw it at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on your prior consent.
To exercise their rights, USERS must send a written communication to firstname.lastname@example.org, including in both cases a copy of their ID card or other equivalent identification document.
10. Social networks
Elena Saura Ramos will process the data in each social network according to the rules established for this purpose by each social network. Therefore, and until otherwise stated from Elena Saura Ramos we can inform our followers on the corresponding social network of our activities, events, and other related topics, including customer service, through the channels provided by the social network for this purpose.
Elena Saura Ramos will not extract personal data from social networks, unless the USER gives his / her express consent.
11. Special category of personal data
Elena Saura Ramos does not collect or obtain personal data from USERS that are particularly sensitive or included in the special category of USER’s personal data, unless they explicitly provide it.
12. Child Use Policy
This website is not designed or directed to children under the age of sixteen (16), without parental or legal guardian permission. In this regard, we do not knowingly collect information from such individuals. In any case, if the parents or legal representatives consider that their children have provided us with personal data, without their consent, please contact us by writing to the address of the data controller.
13. Direct Marketing
We will not use USER’s personal data for direct marketing purposes without their express prior consent.
If at any time you decide to stop receiving commercial or promotional information from www.elenaruas.com you can, without charge and without having to provide any justification, unsubscribe from direct marketing campaigns and oppose the future processing of your personal data for these purposes by sending us an e-mail email@example.com using the “unsubscribe” option in the subject line of the e-mail.
However, even if you decide not to subscribe or unsubscribe from promotional emails or newsletters, www.elenaruas.com may continue to contact you regarding important non-commercial information, such as incident resolution, error detection and prevention or, in general, to comply with the Legal Notice and/or Conditions of Use and Access of the website.
14. Automated decision making
Elena Saura Ramos does not carry out automated decision-making processes, including profiling, unless you have explicitly authorized us to do so. In that case, we would inform you about the logic used in the decision and the meaning and expected consequences of such processing to you.
16. Exercise of rights
In case you have provided personal data to http://www.elenaruas.com, you have the right to access his/her personal data being processed, as well as the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request their erasure when the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, as well as the right to object and restrict the processing and data portability. You can exercise your rights free of charges through firstname.lastname@example.org